Hi there! Welcome to the amazing and nostalgic 2048 Pokemon. The Pokemon 2048 Station is inspired by the globally well-known and enduring electronic gaming genre known as Pokémon. The famous anime cartoons such as Pikachu, Ash, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Lucario, etc..
2048 is a famous game in the online community as you know it.
It is a simple number game where you have to join the same number tiles to get 2048 tile.
For this 2048 Game Pokemon, There are two types of tiles: image-only tiles and number-and-image tiles. By selecting the option located in the top-right corner of the tiles section, you can choose to play with either sort of tile. (This function is described in the section on game customization.).
1. Use the keyboard Arrow keys or W, S, A, and D keys or swipe Up, Down, Left, and Right to move the tiles in Pokemon 2048 Station.
2. Stack up the tiles with the same number and they will be merged into one.
3. You win the game in Pokemon 2048 when you can merge the tiles until getting the 2048 number.
4. The game will end also when the spaces are occupied with tiles and you can't move anymore.
5. Click NEW GAME button to start over again within the 2048 Pokemon Station.
1. Background Theme Color (located on top-left of tiles section):
Presently, there are 6 color options for the background which are Cyan Blue, Green, Brown, Red-Orange, Blue Magenta, and Gray. You can suit a different background theme colors throughout the 2048 Pokemon games based on your mood.
2. Sound Effect (located at the right side of header):
The sound effect for all stations is just simple and peaceful. It plays when you level up to a new tile number as well as when the game is finished. Of course, you can mute the sound too.
3. Show / Hide Number Icon (located on top-right of tiles section):
This feature allows the player to play 2048 Pokemon games in two ways. First is playing by referring to the numbers and images, the second is playing Pokemon 2048 by referring to the images only. This method is kind of a good way to work on memorizing skills.
Winning the 2048 Game Pokemon game in all stations is not an easy task and also requires a lot of patience and testing. Here are a few helpful hints for you.
1. Play it slowly and patiently. You might accidentally do the wrong movement. And it can't be undone.
2. Place the highest number block at the corner (no matter left side or right side) and do not move it. There is a good tutorial online sharing how to win it.
Gotcha! Once you reach 2048 Game Pokemon, you can submit your result to the Leaderboard and compete against all players worldwide. If you would like to see the current top performers in 2048 Pokemon Station, click the "Leaderboard" button.
1. 2048 Station - We bring the classic 2048 game into the Station mode which has our own style of looking but remains the playing method. Join the numbers and stack up to 2048 tile.
2. 2048 Cupcakes Station - It is a variation from the classic 2048 Game. Join different cupcake tiles to get the final 2048 cupcake.
3. DIY Cupcakes Station - Stack up the cupcake tiles to make a final delicious cupcake.
4. 2048 Dogs Station - Explore all the 11 kinds of doge list prepared and stack up the different dog tiles to get the final 2048 doge.
5. 2048 Pokemon Station - Meet up the Pokémon characters with Ash by stacking up the tiles to 2048!
6. More to come...
Do you need self-customized 2048 tiles or other types of tiles? Please feel free to let us know, we love to hear that.
You are welcome to share your success whether you reach Pokemon 2048 or not. It's simple to share your achievement on social media or with your family and friends to test their Pokemon 2048 stacking prowess by simply copying the text or hitting the share button. It's amusing and interesting in a way.
The most crucial thing is to keep in mind that if you have reached Pokémon 2048, you must click “ADD TO LEADERBOARD” and enter your name then click the “SAVE” button so that your achievement could be saved in our leaderboard!